Baying Hound Aleworks is a small independent nano-brewery in Rockville, Maryland. The brewery produces small batch experimental beers, and three flagships ales, which are available at local retail locations.
Our beers are unpasteurized, unfiltered, and made with the highest quality ingredients. They contain no additives or preservatives- just grains, fruit, hops, and good stuff. Instead of forcing carbonation, Baying Hound ales undergo a secondary fermentation and are conditioned under a controlled environment.
Come by the tasting room for our rotating menu of pilot brews, growlers, and a selection of stock beers to take home. We’ve got free Wifi, good folks, and great stories to tell.
Baying Hound- Unfiltered, Unpasteurized, Unleashed.
Be sure to check out these links:
- Wimsey’s Blog – The adventures of our mascot, Wimsey.
- Bernie’s Blog – The exploits of Bernie the Bloodhound mix.
- The story of Marmalade, the hound who started it all.
- Interested in volunteering? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in signing up for one of our brewing classes? Contact us at email@example.com.